1. When someone texts me “k” as a response I get more angry than if they had said something very offensive.
2. Maybe they’re the main character because they don’t die instead of not dying because they’re the main character.
3. Star Wars takes place “a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away”. I wonder how technologically advanced they are today.
4. If tensing your body during an accident puts you at higher risk for injury, then “brace for impact” is actually really bad advice.
5. I wonder how child custody battles would be different if the kid got to live in the same house full time and the parents had to move in/out every week.
6. I wish referees had answer to post game press conferences.
7. How many years does it have to pass for grave robbing to become archeology?
8. Your birthday is just a celebration that you haven’t died for that many years.
9. All human behavior is inspired by the the fact that feeling hungry sucks and having sex feels great.
10. In Harry Potter. If owls can track anyone to deliver their letters why didn’t Voldemort just send him an owl and follow it, rather than use so many wizards on the task?
11. I wonder if my house key works on any other houses.
12. A ridiculous amount of care is given to the look of birthday cakes before they are set on fire, cut into pieces and eaten.
13. If people can be accepted as a sex different from their birth sex, why can’t I be legally treated as an age different than my birth age?
14. My phone knows more about me and my interests than any of my family or friends.
15. Is the S or C silent in the word Scent?
16. What if we used the phrase “oh my god” so much, that God got angry and stopped listening to us?
17. There should be a way to lower the TV volume before you turn it on.
18. My soulmate could have been caught in a condom.
19. There are professional people that pair cheese and wine, why isn’t there the same for movies and wine?
20. If you get into a car accident and you both have Nationwide, whose side are they on?
5 of Hulk Hogan’s infamous lies that no one believes
Hulk Hogan, one of the most iconic pro wrestlers the world has ever seen and one of the many reasons wrestling is as big and successful to date. Despite his recent controversy, it seems controversy has followed Hulk for the majority of his career, whether it be through wrestling, refusing to ‘job’ for another superstar, or hindering a superstars career with backstage politics, fans have had an up and down relationship with the immortal one for a number of years, and here are 5 lies that no one believes when Hulk Hogan tells them.
5. Elvis was a big Hogan fan.
In a WWE produced autobiography of the life of Hulk Hogan, Hogan claimed The King of Rock and Roll would take time out of his then amazingly busy schedule to come and watch Hogan wrestle everytime the star would come to Memphis. Whether it was the book’s ghostwriter or Hogan himself who decided to include this statement in the book needed to fact check Elvis’ life, as Hogan began his wrestling career in 1979, 2 years after the passing of Elvis.
Dog serves as best man (and good boy) at wedding
It comes as no surprise to most people as you grow through life, your amount of friends decreases as everyone goes separate ways. For one, Timmy Moutrie, had the perfect idea for his wedding, back in July 2017, Timmy and his wife would adopt a 3-year-old pitbull named Bruce and of course would become inseparable together. Timmy would explain how Bruce didn’t get the best start to life being chained to a fence but now that has all turned upside down as Bruce is a mountain explorer with Timmy going on many adventures as well as being currently trained to be certified at the local hospital as a therapy dog.
So what was next for Bruce and Timmy? Well after making such a huge impact on Timmy’s life, Timmy would repay the favour by making Bruce his best man at his own wedding, including, that’s right, a dog tuxedo. Being walked down the aisle by Timmy’s brother, Bruce while getting all the looks from guests, sat next to Timmy’s feet both as proud as each other. Bruce wasn’t the only dog invited to this majestic wedding, Timmys wife’s dog ‘Zeke’ would also walk the aisle as a ring bearer. Cuteness overload.
Three days ago, Timmy would let the world see Bruce in his tuxedo, posting a picture to Reddit and getting 40,000 upvotes in one day. Bruce quickly became a star and has surely sparked an interest in many peoples heads as to include pets in weddings, a truly magical day all around.
10 most savage memes about WWE
Meme’s lately have been taking over the internet. Most are hilarious, but some are cringe-worthy. Here are our 10 most savage memes about WWE.
10. Vince Mcmahon
Click on the “NEXT” button below for number 9!