4. The Rock broke Hogans ribs at WrestleMania 18.
One of wrestlings greatest spectacles would come in 2002 as for the first time ever Hogan would accept a challenge laid down by The Rock for a match at Wrestlemania 18, all be it not the most technical of matches but a crowd atmosphere that has yet to be matched to this day. According to Hulk, Rock would break Hulks rib with a rock bottom finishing move in the later stages of the match, while this could be true due to Hogans age and wore down body, Hogan would later tell Bill Simmons that he Rikishi injured his ribs at a house show in the week leading to Mania, which leaves one question, did Rikishi do it The Rock?
Dog serves as best man (and good boy) at wedding
It comes as no surprise to most people as you grow through life, your amount of friends decreases as everyone goes separate ways. For one, Timmy Moutrie, had the perfect idea for his wedding, back in July 2017, Timmy and his wife would adopt a 3-year-old pitbull named Bruce and of course would become inseparable together. Timmy would explain how Bruce didn’t get the best start to life being chained to a fence but now that has all turned upside down as Bruce is a mountain explorer with Timmy going on many adventures as well as being currently trained to be certified at the local hospital as a therapy dog.
So what was next for Bruce and Timmy? Well after making such a huge impact on Timmy’s life, Timmy would repay the favour by making Bruce his best man at his own wedding, including, that’s right, a dog tuxedo. Being walked down the aisle by Timmy’s brother, Bruce while getting all the looks from guests, sat next to Timmy’s feet both as proud as each other. Bruce wasn’t the only dog invited to this majestic wedding, Timmys wife’s dog ‘Zeke’ would also walk the aisle as a ring bearer. Cuteness overload.
Three days ago, Timmy would let the world see Bruce in his tuxedo, posting a picture to Reddit and getting 40,000 upvotes in one day. Bruce quickly became a star and has surely sparked an interest in many peoples heads as to include pets in weddings, a truly magical day all around.
10 most savage memes about WWE
Meme’s lately have been taking over the internet. Most are hilarious, but some are cringe-worthy. Here are our 10 most savage memes about WWE.
10. Vince Mcmahon
Click on the “NEXT” button below for number 9!
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Donald Trump
1. He has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs. His older brother, Fred, was an alcoholic for many years and warned his younger brother to avoid drinking. Fred ultimately died from his addiction and could potentially be the reason why Trump abstains from alcohol.
2. His infamous hairdo is achieved by blow-drying his hair forward and then combing it backward.
3. He has a board game titled Trump: The Game, this monopoly-like game was released in 1989 and ultimately discontinued due to poor sales.
4. He is a germaphobe, Trump and dislikes shaking hands.
5. He launched a brand of vodka named after himself in 2006 and said it was “a superb product and beautifully packaged,” consumer did not agree and the company went belly-up.