1. He has never smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol or done drugs. His older brother, Fred, was an alcoholic for many years and warned his younger brother to avoid drinking. Fred ultimately died from his addiction and could potentially be the reason why Trump abstains from alcohol.
2. His infamous hairdo is achieved by blow-drying his hair forward and then combing it backward.
3. He has a board game titled Trump: The Game, this monopoly-like game was released in 1989 and ultimately discontinued due to poor sales.
4. He is a germaphobe, Trump and dislikes shaking hands.
5. He launched a brand of vodka named after himself in 2006 and said it was “a superb product and beautifully packaged,” consumer did not agree and the company went belly-up.