Mr. Trump’s star is located on the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard and during the past several months has as been a target of a number of defacement attempts. This morning marks the boldest attempt in which the star and his name was removed with a jack hammer.
The man dressed as a construction worker, who identified himself as Jamie Otis, took credit for the jack hammering and said he will auction off the star and name to pay for the legal fees of the woman who have accused Trump of sexual harassment.
So far there have been no arrest and Ana Martinez, a spokeswoman for the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which administers the Walk of Fame, said that the star would be replaced and it would be covered for the next several days while it settles and dried.
Leron Gubler, the chamber’s president, said the organization was working with the police and intended to “prosecute to the full extent of the law.” Good luck to you Mr. Jamie Otis.
Eminem fires back at Machine Gun Kelly with “Killshot” diss track (listen here)
Eminem promised that he would fire back at Machine Gun Kelly and he came through on Friday with the NSFW tracked titled “Killshot.”
Your reply got the crowd yellin’ ‘Ooo’, so before you die let’s see who can out-petty who with your corny lines,” he raps. “I’m 45 and I’m still out-selling you.”
Their issues date back to 2012 when MGK tweeted that Eminem’s then-16-year-old daughter Hallie was “hot as (expletive).” MGK later said that his tweet resulted in him getting blackballed from the music industry.
The feud escalated when MGK responded in a diss track titled “Rap Devil,” days after Eminem mentioned him on the “Kamikaze” album.
We’ll see how MGK responds to this. Here is the “Killshot” track that was released today:
Norm Macdonald explains his recent #MeToo comments
Norm Macdonald is setting the record straight after the backlash he received for comments about the #MeToo movement.
Macdonald was on The View on Thursday and said that his comments about #MeToo were taken out of context. He also said that his comment about being glad that #MeToo slowing down was a reference to Chris Hardwick and that people should not automatically make a judgment on a he-said-she-said case. Macdonald acknowledged that if someone had accusations from “500 women” then “obviously the guy is guilty.”
He was also asked about his “Tonight Show” appearance being canceled in the wake of his comments. The full interview can be seen below.
Mac Miller dead at 26 of apparent overdose
Mac Miller has died. TMZ is reporting that police were called around noon on Friday to his home in San Bernadino, CA and he was pronounced dead at the scene. Their police sources believe it was an overdose.
Miller was reportedly dealing with substance abuse issues and those issues were the deal breaker during his relationship with Ariana Grande.
Miller crashed into a utility pole in May and was arrested for DUI hit and run. He later confessed at his home after running away from the cops and he blew 2 times the legal limit.
Miller was scheduled to on tour next month beginning with a show in San Francisco. He was just 26 years old.